Natural ways to induce labor?

I am sick of being pregnant and I can't take it anymore I am uncomfortbale daily! I contract all the time and have not pregressed he is head down and pushing on my cervix and nothing what is wrong with me? Some please any ideas besides sex and walking..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went off roading.
    Meladori_Magpie

Answer by Meladori_Magpie at 11:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• have your friend ride over speed bumps
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 11:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• Raspberry leaf tea can help. They say spicy food, too.
    Ultimately, Baby will come when Baby is ready. I know how hard it is to be patient, especially when you're SOOOOOOOO uncomfortable, but the end is near, honey! You will make it! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:49 PM on Nov. 24, 2010

• sex. nipple stimulation. corn dogs.... lol those worked for me....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 12:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• He will come when he's ready. My daughter was eight days overdue. Castor oil is said to help. Sex helps, too. There's something in the semen/sperm that helps things move along. I think my husband and I had sex throughout that week, hoping my daughter would come. Within six hours of my mom's arriving (driving from Denver to San Diego), my water broke, mucus plug was gone, and I was contracting. Roughly four hours after that, I had an emergency c-section and a perfectly healthy baby girl.

He will come when he's ready.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lots of walking, lots of sex, lots of nipple stimulation. If you have a breast pump, use it. Otherwise, try taking a drive up into the mountains (or if you live at a higher elevation already, go down.) The elevation and air pressure changes can induce labor.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I rearranged my living room furniture....and walked a lot!!! My baby was 8 days early.
    Anon344

Answer by Anon344 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Castor oil, nipple stimulation and the usual, long walk followed by "hellya" sex and a warm bath!
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 3:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Do NOT use Castor Oil!

It's VERY dangerous for both mom and baby. I can't believe with all we know about the dangers of this now people are still suggesting this.

Google Scalini's Eggplant Parmesean. Supposed to be GUARENTEED to work.

Ultimantly though...baby comes when baby is ready. Your not TRULY over due until you hit 42 weeks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Seriously you made it this far you can last a few more weeks. It's not about you at this point, it's about baby and your body being ready and obviously it isn't ready. You can try walking, raspberry leaf tea, sandalwood and jasmine incense, and sex, but none of it will work if the cervix is not ready to go. Sucks when you can't be in control of your own body, but hey this is how nature works.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 2:16 PM on Nov. 25, 2010