Anal sex.........? adult content

Ok, so I know my fiance' would like to try it (he has told me but doesn't push it) I had never even thought of doing that. So um..... does it hurt? I would think it would feel like taking a big poop. Is it supposed to feel good? I guess I just want to know what the big deal is about it? I have tried a lot of new things with him (before him I had only had sex once) but I'm not sure about this one lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't like it but I know others do....
    Anonymous

• I think it's disguasting. That hole was not meant for anything to be going IN.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lotsof lube !! if you're not sure about it take it slow at first and don't rush, some people like it others don't so its not a big deal if you end up not liking it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 12:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No way Jose.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I tried it because my husband wanted it and YES it hurt. We have done it more than once and I only liked it one time and that was when he came home from being gone over the road almost a week
    SheriesMom

Answer by SheriesMom at 12:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hurts ?... YES ! But,---it's up to you,---of course... Absolutely, if you're going to do it, use LOTS of lube !
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 12:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It doesn't have to hurt. Have him massage the anal opening to relax those muscles so it won't hurt. Then use lots of lube

Answer by admckenzie at 12:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Tons of lube, and slower than slow. Once he gets in, let him sit for a minute while yoir sphincter (anus) relaxes. Once you feel it relax, tell him to go SLOW. Make sure you set a precedent ahead of time that YOU control the show.
    Also, try a few positions. I've found that different positions work better with different guys.
    It can feel REALLY good if you can relax and get beyond the initial intensity. Try to relax the best you can.
    There's no such thing as too much lube on this one!
    Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lube lube lube lube lube lube lube lube. I've only liked it once but good luck
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I let me fiance try it once and he didn't even get a centimeter in and I said no way. It hurt sooooooo freaking bad. Now I think the whole idea of it is absolutely disgusting. That hole was not meant for that kind of thing. The anus is filled with sooo many bacteria...I don't understand why anyone would want to stick one of their body parts up it. In my opinion, if you have to use a whole bottle of lube and have to relax this, and lay like this, and move this way, and do this and do that, it wasn't meant to be used for that purpose.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010