Why does obama's wife have that huge bump under her bottom lip? is it a retainer or something? or are her bottom teeth screwed up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i dont think she was posting this to be rude i thin kshe really was curious. its just that angry women like you take it out of context and throw a fit over nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• why does it matter?
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 3:03 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Neither....I think she has an under-bite. Lots of people have slight overbites or under-bites. It's barely noticeable and I'm sure it's the LAST thing that she is concerned about at the moment.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 3:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• omg, the person was just asking a little question. maybe she had surgery or something along the lines of that who cares that sh asked the question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hmmm my worst feature is my fat nose. LOL I'd hate to see what would be posted on here if I were the first lady. *shudders*
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Thanks anon, at 2:19 a.m, you're right I was just curious, I didnt ask it in a bad way, but mothers that dont get any from there hubbys like "amyof the jungle" lol are always in a bitchy mood. maybe cause she has has her mouth like obamas wife. which its fine, remember amy of the jungle, it was just a question so don't attack, you're a human not a shark.
    Anonymous