If your husband wanted you to have sex with other men would you? adult content

My husband says he love me but wants me to have sex with other men( black men) and than tell him about it. Is that weird? By the way my husband is white if they makes a difference.

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 12:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• sex like that isnt about him or you not loving or loving each other. If your not comfortable I wouldnt do it, regardless of what his thoughts are. I personally can distinguish between love and sex. They are two totally different things, and his proposal could be fun if ALL the parties want it. Your asking us so basically I get that you think your husbands crazy. And it doesnt matter what race a person is...
    Luckybear05

Answer by Luckybear05 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• After I got done slapping the crap out of him I'd be taking my hubs to the doctor and have him committed to the psych ward as he would have to be insane to suggest that I break my marriage vows and whore it up with other men and tell him about it!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am speechless.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 12:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would not do that, and I would be very upset with my husband if he expected me to
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 12:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Speechless at his behavior. I'd NEVER sleep with other men if he asked.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hell NO-he is your husband not your pimp!!!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'd kick my DH in the ass if he asked me to do that.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 12:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Um no? My husband is my HUSBAND, BEST FRIEND, LIFE PARTER.. not my pimp daddy! I have no interest in sleeping with other people or else I wouldnt have married him
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• ew ew ew! I wouldn't do that, of course!! Unless you and your DH don't love each other.
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 12:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lots of men like that. My SO gets excited at the thought of other men wanting me. For a while I let him think I was with other men. Now I tell him none measure up to him. He seems to be ok with that

Answer by admckenzie at 12:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2010