what do you think? adult content

ok im really not sure whats going on with my body right now. after i had my son i got the paragard iud (without hormones) ive had it 6 months now. and we dont use condoms. and since then ive only been getting my period every other month! well i had my period oct12th-18th. then i got what i thought was my period this month on the 20th. then it was gone the 21st-22nd. and then came back and alot heavier yesterday and today (the 1st day was really light)

and ive been having some 'symptoms' like the past few weeks certain smells make me nauseous, my boobs are sore, ive been getting heartburn every night like i did when i was pregnant with my son, and today ive been nauseous all day . (not sure if im getting the stomach bug thats going around or if im possibly pregnant) a friend thinks it could be implantation bleeding, what do you girls think?

im going to see what happens with my period and symptoms, and go from there.

momma_2b_2010

Asked by momma_2b_2010 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like you're having irregular periods. Didn't they tell you that you can have increased and possibly irregular bleeding with Paragard? If you think you could be pregnant, then test. I have Mirena, and I still get scares. I just take a test. Always been negative. It happens, though. We psych ourselves out thinking we must be pregnant, we have all the symptoms, etc.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yes im hoping its jus the pargard screwing with my period. it just hasnt been so messed up since ive had it.
    thanks.
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 12:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Have tests on-hand at home for your scares. Also, you can take cohosh to start up your period if you have a scare. I had a scare last year, picked some up, and my period jump started a week later.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 12:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• what is cohosh??
    momma_2b_2010

Comment by momma_2b_2010 (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• cohosh or as it is commonly called, black cohosh, is a vitamin. I'm 52 and I take it for “my personal summer" (Hot Flashes) It helps maintain a healthy balance with our hormones.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2010