What is the craziest thing you have done for your partner?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 12:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We stayed up the entire night during finals week working on a theater project. He presented it, then we went back to his apartment to shower, but I didn't have anything to wear after the shower, so I went to lunch with him in his sleeveless basketball shirt, basketball shorts, heels and no make up. I was beyond humiliated.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 1:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Ctink, the trick is stimulating the prostate, not jst anal penetration. Suggest reading up on it and giving it another go :)

Craziest thing I've done is road head I think. Yep lol.

Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Tried anal...
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 12:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I was going to post this anon.. but screw it! He was wondering about the whole finger in the butt during a blow job because he's heard that it maximizes the orgasm or what not. I wasnt too thrilled with the idea but I tried it anyway. He quickly changed his mind lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:00 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I stayed with him after he cheated on me with some cum dumpster.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• ^^Thanks Ati! Unfortunately I couldnt get that far because the minute the finger went in he wanted it out! LOL!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Anal and Bondage. I likey both.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lmao @ cum dumpster....bahahaha
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Sorry my friends but I have to post ANON....My X could be lurking on here again.

My Exhubby wasnt that experienced at all. He was the 2nd person I met that wanted me to pee on him! Sorry! NO! NO can do to pee peeing on him!

I DATED a guy in '01 whom was into ANAL for HIMSELF honey...not me! He bought the strap on and everything( WAY more endowed than HE was! Ouch!) and good lord I tried. I gave it a whirl ( LOL ) & LOTS OF LUBE...ALL THE WAY in I slowly go and I could not do it! It made me think, that if he liked anal with a strap on, who's to say he wouldn't like anal with a man! He claimed he was not BI.. and maybe true.

I stopped dating him cause I just could NOT do that and felt he should find some one whom could please him in the way he wanted....every.single.time! And whom would enjoy it with him, not feel...*shudders* so Ewwww about it, ya know?

I never understood that, but to each their own pleasure! Right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:03 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Taking him back so many times after knowing what he is capable of doing.
    kewi86

Answer by kewi86 at 10:18 AM on Nov. 26, 2010