Do you have a funny moment that you remember that happened on Thanksgiving or Christmas?

I'll start, a few years ago, my mother was going to fix potato salad for Thanksgiving. She said she was going to cook the potatoes and assemble it at my house. Well we put it together and finally put it on the table getting ready to eat. Anyway, I proceeded to sit down and fix my plate as well as my son's. I took a bite of the potato salad and said, "Mom, did you cook the potatoes before you left home?" She replied, "Well, I think so. Why?" I proceeded to tell her that, "I think you forgot to cook the potatoes." We all laughed. I will never forget that.

amessageofhope

Asked by amessageofhope at 12:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I remember one Thanksgiving we had about 20 people from my family gathered around the table saying prayer before eating and we hear "mmmmmmmmmmmm" We all look over to see my 4 year old cousin had gotten ahold of someone's beer and was chugging it! Somehow he had slipped away from us and went straight for the beer LOL.. I dont think he really had more than a sip as most of it was on his clothes. lol Poor kid. Just a very odd thing to happen in the middle of prayer. He's 13 now and we still give him hell about it.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 12:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2010