do you sleep in the bed with your dh/so?

i don't lol we've been married 5 years, together 9..and haven't slept in the same bed since i was pregnant with my ds who is now 15 months old....i like having the bed to myself, my dh farts and snores

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well it is off and on for us, when we get really busy it is easier for him to sleep on the couch because he stays up really late. I know a few couples that did not sleep together and they had very happy marriages, just because you couldn't imagine it doesn't mean it cannot work well for another.
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 1:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• There are times where I fall asleep on the couch or he falls asleep on the recliner, but we sleep together most of the time. We bought a king sized bed b/c I don't like to be touched when I am sleeping, but I can't imagine having diff rooms.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 1:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• There have been times when I have crashed in my beloved recliner, currently being occupied. Or he falls asleep on the couch. I kind of like having the bed to myself. My husband has nasty feet with callouses and he likes to scratch them against me. He's also a mouth breather and a farter. Blech. I think we will have separate rooms when we are older.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• There's never been any question about it. Though we got a king size bed so we could have plenty of space if desired.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I can not sleep without him next to me. I love sharing the bed with him. I feel so safe and protected with him there. I can could only a handful of times when we have not shared a bed in the past 14 years.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I agree with Tam...lol, even though he can be gross at times, I married him knowing that about him. Although it's better if I fall asleep first, or his snoring keeps me up.
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 1:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm kidding. I wouldn't sleep in a separate bed with mine. Despite his nastiness, he's my husband. When he is deployed I spend many nights wishing he was farting, mouth breathing, and rubbing his gnarly feet against my legs.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yes. I can't sleep when he is not here. He travels once/week overnight and I toss and turn all night. I can't imagine separate rooms or beds.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 1:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• we pretty much already do! lol i recently moved my ds to his own room and my dd likes to sleep in there with him (she's 4 and he's 1 i think she is protective)...and my dh sleeps in my dd's bed lol
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 1:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I hope that him snoring and farting isn't the only reason why you don't sleep in the same bed together; that would be a stupid reason.

My husband and I sleep in the same bed; I get there before he does. He snores and farts, but then again, so do I.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010