how did you meet your so?

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 1:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• On Yahoo Personals!
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We have known each other since pre-K!!! We were never really friends- just classmated all the way to high school when we became boyfriend and girlfriend :)
    mysevenkids

Answer by mysevenkids at 1:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It all started with a stupid question.

My husband and I were in the Navy together. We were in boot camp at the same time and didn't realize it. There are so many faces to be seen in boot camp that you can't remember all of them. If I'd started going to the UU service on base sooner, we'd have met then. Fast forward about six months. We end up stationed on the same ship which also happened to be deploying the day before he reported to the ship. I'd been there six weeks.

The following month, they started having a weekly (Saturday) karaoke on the mess decks (where we eat). He was walking around with a camera & I was singing. When I was done with my song (I don't remember if it was "Fire, Water, Burn" from Bloodhound Gang or "Basket Case" from Green Day) I ran over to catch up with him.

I asked him if he was a PH (photographer's mate). He looked down at his camera, looked at me & said, "No, this is just an accessory."
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• continued...

We became fast friends. Five months later (still deployed), I realized I really liked him and we started dating. Less than a month after we returned home, we were engaged. A year later we were married.

April 24, 2011 marks our sixth wedding anniversary and we've been together almost seven.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I met him at a Halloween party at my friend Rachel's house. I was a slutty Geek Squad (Streak Squad) girl and he was a 70's pimp... it was love at first sight. LOL
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Ah I love love stories even if their online I think it's cute. Mine is a friend of an ex of an exs ex lol loooong story but so meant to be. My ex broke up with me for a girl up like an hour away from us. I called her to do Rhena catty teen thing and chew her out for taking my boyfriend well she was like I broke up with someone to be with Daniel and hooked Me up with Trevor. Well Trevor and I lasted a whopping month when his best friend swept me off my feet and has been by my side for almost 7 years and still is snoring right next to me on the couch lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 1:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• oh geee; at a country bar
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• *The not Rhena stupid predictive lol
    Heidikans

Comment by Heidikans (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• :o) I met my SweetHeart in his studio. He's an artist and taught life drawing, portrait painting and sculpting classes 2 nights a week in is studio. An art professor at the college told me about him and that he frequently needed nude models to pose for his classes. I needed the money, I made the call and the minute I laid eyes on him he took my breath away. The rest is history as they say.
    raynestar

Answer by raynestar at 2:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My DH & I met at a homeless shelter. I had just left my x/DH 4 mos earlier and had stayed with friends but ran out of options and it was sleep in my car or go to the homeless shelter. I found out I was pregnant with my 2nd child and decided it would be better for her for me to be at a shelter. The baby's father was NOT my x, btw. So, shortly after I got to the shelter, I was put on bedrest for fear I might lose the baby. I had had 3 miscarriages before and started spotting. I needed laundry done and couldn't do it myself. There was a guy there that the staff introduced to me offering to help with my laundry. I thought that was awesome! I GUY who does laundry?! NO WAY! One of the first things he told me was that his mom died earlier that day - I thought that was his come on line....and I slapped him! I later felt HORRIBLE to find out his mom REALLY DID DIE earlier that day! He was staying at the shelter, not because he was
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 6:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2010