Cleaning Bathroom and Kitchen Cabinets and Drawers

I'm gonna get made fun for this question, but how do YOU clean your bathroom/kitchen cabinets and drawers?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 1:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• The first thing I do is get little baskets that fit in my drawers. Start at the top and work your way down. The silverware drawer-everything goes in the soapy water. I scrub out the silverware holder-put it back in the drawer then put baskets in the drawer to hold all those little things like potato peelers;paring knives; corn holders; bottle caps; etc. Move down to the second drawer which is all my cooking utensils. dump them in the soapy water(you've already washed the silver ware and put it away. As you are washing each thing sort them out as you rinse them. Then I wipe out the drawers-again with the baskets; I try to fit them in nice and tight son they don't slide all over the place when I open or close the drawer. Then sort through the utensils-toss the ones that are cracked. broken. chapped up; and put the nicest ones on the drawer in the containers. Toss the rest in a giveaway/throwaway/sell pile. go from there!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• good strategy mamaalice54. very organised
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• sweeping

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 2:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I let my kids and husband do it, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• fairly normal question i think lol .. i move what i can first then clean that area then put stuff back, we only have a teeny tiny bathroom anyway
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I clean the toilets (inside and out) first, then the mirror, then the sink, then mop the floor. In the kitchen I make sure the dishes are done and put away, clean the counters and stove then I take a disenfectant wipe and wipe the cabinets and fridge and dishwasher and then I mop the floors.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:43 AM on Nov. 28, 2010