anyone flying, staying home, or driving to see family or friends this thanksgiving?

Asked by maya123 at 1:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Staying home, in the kitchen.

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• im surprising my dad this yr..we cooking dinner at his house while he is at my 31 yrs he has never been off of work for thxgiving so we wanted to do somehing nice for my hubby,kids,an i are driving over to his house today..

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 1:48 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm staying home, prepping my sweet potatoe pies right now and just rubbed my chicken down for the final time before it goes in the oven in the morning

Answer by Dark-N-Prego at 2:04 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• family carDriving......

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 1:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i bet your dad will love that surprise!! good one. are u driving with a raw turkey? lol

Comment by maya123 (original poster) at 1:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We were going to Indiana to see my uncle and his family and endure my father and his "ladyfriend". However, I got a new job and we have put a lot of money into setting them up for daycare, etc that we just can't afford it. My FIL came up with his girlfriend and we are having a turkey dinner.

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010