• In the Spotlight:

What to do against blackhead?

Occasionally I squeeze them out. (I know, you're not supposed to... But just can't stand it.) ANything else besides clear-strips and avoiding junk food? Clear-strips don't really do it for me. Looks the same afterwards. Anything else I can do?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• I have always used those rubbing alcohol pads (for cleansing your finger to do a blood sugar test) on any pimples. They are very cheap and work! I wipe it o the backside that I used for my finger every time I do a poke. It dries it up really fast and goes away in a day or two.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would try to find a face wash that is for black heads. The only thing is, even if it breaks your face out, keep using it. As it is clearing them up and getting rid of them, you mayb find break outs because it is pushing the dirt out of the pores. I am pretty sure Olay has a few different face washes for blackheads that are pretty good.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2010