Has anybody got an idea why the skin on the inside of my mouth comes loose every so many weeks?

Does anybody else have this? I know it's periodically. How many weeks I don't know, I haven't bothered to make a note in the calendar yet. It's not painful and does not leave behind soar sport or anything. The first layer of the skin just comes loose. Inside of my cheeks and especially the lower lip. After a day or two it's gone. Does anybody else have this?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• My mouth does this some times, not all the time. I always just think it is something that I have eaten. Maybe you could call your dentist and see what he/she says. I will give you a bump though.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I only have this happen when I burn it on hot soup or something similar.

You didn't say how old you are, but maybe this is an age-related thing that just happens when you are older? I never heard of this happening routinely, so here is a bump for you!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2010