I am 38 weeks & 3 days pregnant, with my first child. Went to my weekly check up & found out that my cervix is ready. My doctor wants to induce me in 2 days! Everything is good both baby & I are healthy. OMG! I don't know what to do, should i go through with it or wait for baby to decide when he wants to get here?Answer Question
I was 42 weeks and 6 days when I was induced. I finally got tired of having my doctor nagging at me to induce so I relented. It was the worst expierence of my life. I totally regret it.
I had to stay in bed during the entire process, I was in labor longer and had harder contractions due to the pitocin, I didn't eat for 23 hours because they won't allow you anything but ice after the process is started and when Ava was born she wasn't breathing so they had to take her to NICU so I didn't get to spend those first few moments with her...not to mention I wanted to breast feed and I couldn't for the first three days because she was in NICU. I didn't smoke, drink, drink caffeine or anything during my pregnancy...Ava just wasn't ready to be born quite yet.
Answer by AvasMommy810 at 3:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Unless there is a medical emergency, I suggest waiting...your baby knows when it is ready to come out better than some doctor does....
Answer by AvasMommy810 at 3:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by Serafyna at 3:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by Serafyna at 3:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by 3peasinthepod at 4:39 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by Aniyunwiya at 4:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by ours at 7:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by itsaboy1208 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by matthewscandi at 9:44 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008
Next question overall
(Politics & Current Events)
Did anyone notice that Michelle Obama's dress made her look like a Black...