My husband constantly vomits, poop is black, and wakes up 5 times a night...

What should he do? Does anyone have these symptoms? if so what is it? We have been telling his doctor this for 6 months now and he says there is nothing wrong when he gets blood and specimn test back..We are lost on what to do please help..It is ruining our life

Mrs.Norris

Asked by Mrs.Norris at 4:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• Black poop is sometimes a sign of internal bleeding. Does his vomit look like coffee grounds ? ( weird, i know) because that is also a sign of internal bleeding. Maybe he has a slow bleeding ulcer.  I would suggest a second opinion pronto.

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 10:02 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• Oh yeah and almost once a week pisses the bed when he gos to the bathroom before we go to sleep? WHY?
    Mrs.Norris

Comment by Mrs.Norris (original poster) at 4:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• this sounds serious maybe you guys should look for a second opinion,he might have an infection,sorry i coudnt help much
    Genesis29

Answer by Genesis29 at 4:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would for sure get a second opinion. Heck, even take him to the hospital. Sounds serious to me.
    Peajewel

Answer by Peajewel at 5:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010