Am I the only one......

awake at 4:15Am here on the Eastern Coast?

I woke up at 1:30AM and can't get back to sleep! Ok.. so the 2 cups of coffee I've had are not helping!

Should you be sleeping too and can't?

I have to get the turkey going around 11:00am..so I'm ready! LOL

LilyPondOasis

Asked by LilyPondOasis at 4:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's only like 1:45am here. I haven't gone to bed yet, been up writing. Hubby is home the rest of the week (doesn't go back to work until Monday) so I don't have to worry about getting up early or having the kids wake me up (he'll get up with them, he went to bed around 11pm). My turkey is already cooking in the slow cooker so all I have to do tomorrow is make side dishes around dinner time (which is whenever I feel like doing it, lol).
    I'm actually getting ready to head to bed right now.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 4:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Have a wonderful day jen........and enjoy your holiday! Hope you can get some rest!

I was hoping a friend from the UK was on but he must be off work! So no one to chat with 5 hours ahead of me! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 5:02 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Ugh...I managed to make it til 6 AM today, but all week, I've been waking up around 4:45 and not going back to sleep. It just kills me--the kids are finally on break from school and we can all sleep in, and here I am, getting up even earlier than I normally do. It's making me nuts. I'm pretty sure it's hormone related, and that doesn't make it any easier, because I know I'm going to do this every. single. month. til menopause, when I will likely just cease sleeping altogether. Oh the joys of womanhood.
    Happy Thanksgiving; hope you can catch up on some sleep soon!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh I hear ya vicesix! I AM going thru menopause! Arrrrrggggghhhhh is about how I feel.

I live off 4 hours sleep if that a night. Its SO much fun!

LilyPondOasis

Comment by LilyPondOasis (original poster) at 8:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I slept all night (for once) had to wake up around 7 just to get a shower before the kiddos woke up!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2010