Who else's marriage consists of...?

who else's marriage is madly in love for an hour, then totally hate them the next then madly in love again and on the cycle goes on. i dont think its healthy but i dont know its been 3 years and its working. but i wish i didnt wanna kill him alot. :)

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 4:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG it's not bipolar....it's called being passionate. When you get two passionate (and otherwise hardheaded dominant personaliites) together, you tend to have a love/hate relationship. It just means you care on a deep passionate level. In my opinion, the sex has got to be great considering....Don't worry about it. It will take practice, comprimise, and learning when to bite your tongue on both of your parts. My hubby and I were like this at first. It's taken us 7 years to learn how to choose our battles with one another. We have disagreements, but it's not heated arguments like it used to be. Our arguments are longer and fewer between. It's good that we have plenty of apart time, so our together time is special and more loving. Don't feel down on yourself because you are passionate with one another, just learn what sets each other off and that takes time and patience.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• its called being bi polar and no it isnt healthy
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 5:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i know im young but me and my husband has been married for 2 years but together for 6 years we fight like all the time yelling and stuff but it was for a reason my husband had cheated with my sister with in the first 5 months of our marrage but after it came out we do not fight at all he was just starting the fight for some reason i dont know what was his deal i thought he did not love me and was just trying to get rid of me sometimes but after the truth came out we r so close and we never fight any more mabey theres a secret between u too not saying his cheating but just telling what our prob was..
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 5:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i think that would drive me nuts. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:13 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I think all marriages go through phases like this. It's NOT being bipolar, and whoever says they havne't experienced it, will. :) We've been married almost 6 years and I think year 2 was our hardest year ever and we were like that. But, we made it through. We've hit another rough patch recently, completely different circumstances but I know we'll make it through again. Good luck!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 6:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Honestly I am always in love with my DH, we only argue like once a year if that! We are best friedns, and love spending time together! If we didnt we wouldnt be together! GL!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 1:11 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I don't know that it's bi-polar but it's certainly not passion if that type of extreme behavior has gone on for years. SO were like that the first year together but we settled in and adjusted to each other.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:56 PM on Nov. 25, 2010