Do you get that run down feeling?

What do you do to feel better so you can get things you need to do done? Forget the exercise, I don't have the strength or time...LOL

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• Cut out sweets (YES, do it), and increase your water intake.

If you are not already taking a good multi vitamin & mineral supplement, do so. Also, be sure you are getting enough:

Vitamin D3, Magnesium (citrate or chelated), Omega 3, CoQ10.

A good CoQ10 supplement will help give you the energy to do some exercise. It (and sometimes vitamin D) are among few supplements that you can actually FEEL the improvement they provide, in just a few days. :-D
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 11:00 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• meditate/ breathing exercise (doesn't tkae much time and you breath anyway, so it's very little effort)
    , helps me to put thing into perspective, what's important, what is less important
    nobody can do everything at once
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 5:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I need this too.
    I do take mega doses of iron and b 12.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• With all the health problems I have been having more and more each year - I have finally learned to listen to my body and rest when I need to rest. I end up taking a nap during the day to rejuvenate my energy. If I don't, I end up crashing for an entire day or two! That puts me more behind than if I just took a couple hour long naps to begin with!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 5:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• eat well, get enough rest... then when you have the energy get some exercising in.
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010