Did the Turkey get stuffed or did you?

How do you resist going back for seconds?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I should resist, but I don't. There have been several years when I ate so much, I went instantly into a Food Coma and stayed that way for a day at least!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I got stuffed definitely
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• There is usually so much variety of good food at my MIL's (where all of us meet for Thanksgiving) that I end up making several trips, mostly because I don't get more than a small spoonful the first time. So I have all these little dibs & dabs of food to try, then I will go back and get a plate made of all the stuff I liked the most.
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 10:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• if i want more i get more. i try to avoid foods i am not so crazy about the first time around, that way i am not filling up on stuff that is not my favorite ;). when i do get seconds i just get a little and savor it!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 11:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Me...I was the one!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 5:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010