Do you ever have a "Blond" moment?

What happened? Plz keep it clean. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 5:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have had them my whole life.
    I am not stupid. I graduated from an Ivy League school. What I am is naive and I often take things too literal.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I take thing literal too. I mean, if its not what you meant, why didn't you say what you really were thinking? If someone says, " I'll be right there." I expect it, not three hours later....go figure... I'm not naive. I have street smarts as well as an education. However, my down fall is that I'm told I'm too nice. I trust too much. I give ppl the benefit of the doubt. Until you prove me wrong, I will trust you. I'm up front and tell it like it is. But it scares some. My blond moments come when I do a lot of things different than the average person. Its the way I perceive it. Thank you for sharing! Happy Thanksgiving!

Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 5:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• sometimes I talk with metaphor or use something as an example and I get taken literally. So I've learned to say "X", so that it can be taken as a neutral, general word.

example" I've told you X times to clean your room." That way there's no backtalk about "you didn't tell be 10 times, it was only 3." That's not the point, the point is I want you to clean you dam room. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I spend my worrying about the "here after".. You know you head to the kitchen and then it's "oh geez what am I here after?"

sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 7:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I have "blonde moments" every freakin day! I'd name them all, but i'd be here for the rest of my life!!! UGH
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• to many times lol but my dh calls it a "boob" moment LOL (i'm brunette w/large breasts)
    starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• always
    Bugbait

Answer by Bugbait at 10:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2010