How do I delete my Facebook account?

I created a facebook account some time ago (just to get on the 'bandwagon') but I'm not very familiar with it and I hardly log on. I think for some reason people think I'm a Filipina. Every so often I receive emails from facebook with messages from people written in Tagalog (I have yet to receive any message written in English or other language). I know it's Tagalog (although I don't understand a word of it) because the community I live in has a big Filipino population.

wanita61

Asked by wanita61 at 5:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Technology

• you can not delete your facebook account you can only deactivate it by going to you account info on facebook.
    Creasman

Answer by Creasman at 5:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Thats true. Its not removed just sorta turned off.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 6:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yep that is true. I wanted to delete my account at one time and when I did it deactivated it, it didn't delete it. A few weeks later I decided I wanted my faceboook back lol and all I had to do was log back in and it reactivated everything I didn't have to make a new one or anything
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2010