all the symtoms says im prego but the test says no...

i think i might be prego but im not sure we always use a condom but i feel movement in my belly but my belly is not hard yet at all i feel hot all the time like i did with my other babies i feel sick all the time i took a test and it was negative i know its not gas i feel movement and somtimes a sharp pain like when it moves down low south.have any of you experianced this before i should not be pregoi have regular periods what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It takes along time to feel movement in your belly so the test would be positive if you were pregnant. Wait a few days and take another test if you think you might be only a few weeks pregnant, but it sounds like a no to me.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You might want to make an appointment with your ob/gyn to be on the safe side. It sounds like you are not pregnant but something else could be going on. Good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 8:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would recommend going to the doctor and asking for a blood test... with both of my pregnancies it would never show up on a pee test till I was at least five months along in the pregnancy, so you might just be like me and not have enough of the hormones in your urine... but then again it might be ghost kicks or gas in your intestines. Wishing the best for you....
    momof2redhedz

Answer by momof2redhedz at 1:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2010