Is there a way to get rid of cellulite?

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 3:27 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I saw these things when I was working at walgreens that looked like giant stickers you put on your ass and legs. They usually have a good section for that at walgreens and walmart. I use a gel from Artistry that works really well!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yeah what marlye said and use a loofa when you shower and get some bathwash and in a circular motion where your cellulite is massage deep into your skin. also tanning minimizes cellulite (when looking at it) because it darkens your skin and hides the shadows of cellulite.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• after Autumn is born I am going to invest in some of that, I want my pre-marriage body back lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:35 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• awesome thanks kelso
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• :) your welcome.. thank oprah really because i heard it on her show a long time ago. :) lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Get hubby's ass into the fun and have HIM do the circular washing with the loofa!!!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lmfao only thing he wants to rub on is his xbox controller
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lol i know how the xbox goes... but i learned that if you have varcose veins they tend to make the cellulite stand out more to. so make sure you aren't crossing your legs too tight to get those and also when you are cleaning walk around on ur tip toes... gives you killer calves, tightens everything up, and makes ur butt look smaller :D (always good)
    Anonymous

• I had really bad cellulite and had decided to be serious about the weight thing. I read how to rock it away. Sit on a hard surface and rock from side to side, until you can't rock no more!!! It really did work. The circulation not only helped the part on the floor, but increased the circulation in the legs as well. It's been 4 years, the cellulite is still gone and I went from a size 14 to a size 8!! I'm still a size 8. But......I have to think about my food intake constantly. My largest helper was a small notebook. Write it down if it goes in your mouth!!!! When you get serious, it will work. It took about a year to see a difference, but it worked for me!!!! It took 10 years to put it on and about 3 to get it off!!!!
    vstarwoman

Answer by vstarwoman at 10:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008