Why do I feel bad?

My DH's coworker is apparently the sweetest guy and a huge cat lover. He said he'd be happy to watch over our kittys while we are away for a week. He says he's totally trustworthy. I don't wanna meet him to find out and I really don't want a stranger in my house, even if he is nice. I told him I was fine with just having my Dad pop by every couple days and check on them.

They'll have more than enough food and litter and have the run of the entire basement for space.

DH was ok with my decision but he was actually looking forward to my acceptance for some reason. I feel a little bad now for some reason.

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 6:44 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Pets

• You did the right thing. I wouldn't want a stranger in my house, even if he was willing to scoop up cat crap.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 3:05 PM on Nov. 27, 2010

• You sound like a kind caring person. Maybe your friend can do something else for you another time. Tell him that caring for your animals gives your dad something to do.
    dora552

Answer by dora552 at 6:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Because you feel responsible for him feeling bad, you care...

Answer by older at 7:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You sound a lot like me and my best friend. However, I LOVE what dora552 said BC it comes off as though you want your dad to not be comforted rather than you not trusting this person 100%. dora552, that is such a kind answer. <3 Also, Zoeyis everyone is right, you are a caring person. I sincerely hope you will be happy and not feel so bad, just think of your dad. :) Besides honestly, I think that your dad would enjoy it (you know how dads are they love their daughters)
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 3:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• My stupid computer and lack of the abil;ity to type LOL I MEANT to delete the "NOT " and have it say "It comes off as you want your dad to be comfortable." Please excuse my fat fingers LOL. Ugh again i am so sorry.
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 4:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2010