im not looking forward to sleeping..

because im in so much pain already and going to sleep is going to make it worse :(

i hate sleeping now!! anyone else? im 25 weeks too!!

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 3:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yep! I roll around in the morning trying to get off the bed with the least ammount of pain. Hubby thought it was funny so I corndogged him in the ass. THAT was funny.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• :( im seriously dreading it ... i freaking pack my self in pillows lol and use my bf as a leg prop and everything, it blows i hate it LOL

yeah i roll around to get out of bed in the least amount of pain too lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 3:41 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• right there with you ladies I am 30 weeks and 3 days - less than 10 weeks to go!!!
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:48 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Bleh thats why I am still up... I got an inner ear infection that moved to my lymph nodes.. basically my whole jaw feels like every tooth in it needs a root canal. Hurts like mad. I have Tylenol with codeine but for some reason it takes away the pain for 30 minutes to an hour... and I can only take it every four hours :( Pain sucks.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:58 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• That's why I'm up right now at 5 in the morning! I can't get comfy so I just wake up haha. Only a couple more weeks left though. :]
    ours

Answer by ours at 7:26 AM on Nov. 5, 2008