Wht are YOU grateful for??

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 7:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My family & my friends (of course- they always make the top of my list!) I'm also grateful that my husb & I are still working, when so many are not. I'm grateful that we still have a roof over our heads- & a new roof to boot! (not a fun expense at this time of the year!) But I'm grateful nonetheless, when I know that so many people dont have homes. I'm grateful that there is food in our cupboards, when I know so many go hungry. I hope no one goes hungry today. Happy Thanksgiving. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:43 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My DH and Children who make my everyday worth it all..The fact that I still have my momma in my life (unfortunately my DH doesnt have his momma to call this morning). Im healthy, have the means at this time that alot in the world dnt have to pay my bills...Thankful that the LORD woke you this morning to post this...Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours..
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Everything. My health, my kids health, my kids in general, my husband who almost died in a cycle crash in April, he's busted up & going through surgeries but still with me. I'm just grateful for life.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Im grateful to Jehovah for my life and the lives of my loved ones, Im grateful for the roof over my head and the food that I have, Im grateful for my friends that I have that help to keep me going through tuff times and Im grateful for the purpose and direction that I have in my life.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 3:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2010