Are you attending the Parade or watching on TV?

Hubby and I are debating as a child I loved going to the Parade, He hates it..So I say he take the kids while I finish up dinner to give them that experience that we had as a child..He says they will have a better view in the Family room..

sam223

Asked by sam223 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• We are watching it. We went one year (Chicago Parade), and damn it was just too early and too cold.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 11:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We are watching it on tv :( We wanted to see the actual parade (I've been several times and I LOVE it), but we had to host Thanksgiving instead because some of our family members had no where to go and we would never eat alone.

I say take the kids and let them decide for themselves!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 8:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• We are going to watch it on tv, but my oldest says she doesn't like parades.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 8:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• This year we are watching it on TV. I would love to actually go and see it at some point possible next year!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• UGH ! I HATE PARADES... SO CORNY !!!... And,---Thanksgiving Parades---ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 8:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Most likely on tv
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'd have him cook and YOU go w/the kids LOL... yeah my dh doesn't like them either his excuse is he was in wayyy to many as a boy/cub scout.

We don't have any parades today here so we watch the Macy's on TV...it's on now (well tv is, waiting for it to start lol)
    starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2010