Can anyone sugest shoes that are both comfortable and stylish???

I am looking for casual shoes just for everyday that are black or brown. I have a bunion on one foot and it makes shopping for cute shoes very hard. I feel like an old lady. Everyone on my dad's side of the family has them but they are all older so they really can't help. I'm sure I'm not the only younger person that has one and I figured maybe someone could recommend a style or brand of shoes that don't look like "old lady shoes" but also don't hurt my feet. Thank you for your help!

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 8:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I have these shoes in black and brown and I love them b/c they are super comfortable and I can wear them to work with my dress clothes, or at home with my casual clothes. You can wear them with socks or without. My feet do not hurt at the end of the day. My friend who has bunions has these shoes too. And, they are on sale right now: CROCS

MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I don't have a bunion, but I wear flats all the time! I have flats in all colors and styles... I love them to death. And they're pretty versatile - you can wear flats to work or to the grocery store. I get most of mine at Target and such... they're usually pretty cheap. Maybe not winter-appropriate though (especially if it snows where you live).
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 8:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I buy SAS shoes and Ecco. They are pricey but I have many problems with my feet including bunions. SAS has to be bought at a shoe store that carries them. Ecco is online. Good luck!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Alegrias! They are supercute and wear like a dream. I am a nurse and wear these for 12 hours...and they help my feet sooooo much. They come in all kinds of cute styles and colors-even boots. Danskos are great, too. They may be a little too narrow if you have a bunion, though!
    Seriously, google Alegrias!

heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• ballet flats. Love them!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Sure, let me give you a list of shoes that are comfortable, but you can find in cute styles as well: Clarks, Easy Spirit, Naturalizer, Liz Claiborne, White Mountain, there are lots more, maybe someone can add to these.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 4:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Naot,Merril there is also a website called Barking DogsShoes/comfortable shoes for women great info the lady who writes it has numerous issues with her feet. G/L
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Thank you everyone for your help...I actually bought a pair of crocs today in Big Lots of all places! They were $10 and they are a ballet flat style. I was always anti-crocs because I don't like the clog style but they even had wedge sling-backs! I am going to try these and see how they work and if I like them I will definitely buy more! I am going to check their website and also anymore Big Lots that are a reasonable distance!
    DROCKSGIRL517

Comment by DROCKSGIRL517 (original poster) at 9:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I know it sounds crazy but I love earthshoes with kelso technology the toe of the shoe is highter than the heel this relives a lot of foot pressure google it love them. You may want to invest in a good pair of shoe inserts from the foot dr. that way you can keep the cute shoes without the pain.
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 7:28 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• crocs
    LuLuMama_4Jesus

Answer by LuLuMama_4Jesus at 12:56 PM on Nov. 26, 2010