do men think its attractive?

When women tan SO DARK that they look like they are another race? or rolled around in mud or something? not that being another race is bad or anything but thats how SEVERELY they tan.. its so NOT natural..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My husband doesn't. He likes my big white ass. LOL. Some men like it though. I remember my ex told me I was ugly cuz I wasn't tan enough. "Uh asshole? You knew what fucking color I was when we got together!!"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• my husband doesn't like any kind of spray and fake esp
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 3:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It doesn't bother me how dark they look, I think dark is attractive on a lot of people.. but its how leathery their skin looks. I've seriously seen some women my age (32) that over did it for years and they look 10 years older then me. Like a used leather jacket - brown and wrinkly!
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 3:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I don't mind a bit of color on my legs, and neither does my husband. But we've never like the old leather look. Many people are surprise by my age and I think it has to do with 3 things: I am not a sun worshipper. I do not smoke. I breastfed 8 kids. That is why I look good, and hubby likes the way I look.
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:20 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• There is an old saying that less is better. Anything that is done tastefully is okay, but to over do it is just crazy and makes me wonder what the person is trying to hide about themselves. This applies of anything over done, hair, makeup, tanning, clothing, etc. Simple is better and much more becoming and my hubby would agree. So would all our men friends.
    ustisasa

Answer by ustisasa at 8:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with Serafyna and onlycathyo. A little color looks nice, but too much just makes you look like like an old shoe! I limit my sun to any exposure I get watching baseball games or swimming. That's plenty for me and DH really doesn't care, either way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Nuturally tan is one thing but how women think that putting on those bronzers looks natural is beyond me. Their skin looks like a tanned hide. All thick and leathery. Makes them look older too. I think it makes them look like you could scrape it off with your fingernail...gross.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• My SO used to hate me going to tan. I didnt tan to the point of leather skin and going to several tanning salons like some women I know though. I eventually stopped since it was getting expensive... and I dont get any more crap about it. Haha what a coincidence, my boss (a Male) just left to go tan.... lol
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• That orange look is so gross, and every man I've ever been close to has thought it was repulsive. Natural is better, no matter what color you are!
    orangeorbie

Answer by orangeorbie at 12:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008