Is Thanksgiving just like every other day in your house, just with more food?

We are not having family over or going to see family, so this is just like a very nice day off for me, with more food. (I am going to pick up our dinner around 2)

Bubbie0809

Asked by Bubbie0809 at 8:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• pretty much. Just a themed day like ya said. :)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yea I guess you could say it is. It's just our small family of four so no pressure for things to be perfect for visitors. There is kind of a feeling in the air on Thanksgiving. I guess because I feel that Thanksgiving is the opening to the Christmas season.. and I LOVE it!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• For us we spend time with family and sometimes get together with friends. We watch football, sometimes go to the local high school game. I love being able to spend time with everyone.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:31 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No, in a bit here we will start our journey...first we will drive an hour to see my in-laws then we will drive a half hour to my parents and the kids will get to play with their cousins that they don't get to see often...and then we will pile in the car for another hour drive. Not too bad, I'm thankful that they don't live any further away!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 8:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• sort of. we just have more people and kids running around
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• this year it's just "more food" lol but I am going to set the table all pretty too
    starlight1968

Answer by starlight1968 at 9:45 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Just a special dinner with a bigger dinner, but the kids will be running around like the wild indians that they are as usual. Then when they leave it will be a nice quiet relaxing time for me and my S/O again.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2010