Do you ever notice this?

Off-duty cops don't seem to care?

Even when somethings happening nearby, they don't stop or give a rat's tail?

I've seen a few lately and just wondered if you all noticed it too?

Zoeyis

Asked by Zoeyis at 8:39 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• they should do something about it, even if they just ring up ( if its serious) as it is their duty but i guess its the same as when you finish work, do you want to go back to the office, or behind the grill because someone wants something even though its knock off time and all you want to do is go home and see you kid/kids? it happens with every profession, but there will also be some coppers that will go above and beyond even when off duty :)
    Weldo1983

Answer by Weldo1983 at 9:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It's odd..aren't they supposed to serve and protect even off-duty? That's how it is with my Husband..and I have seen Him in action when He was off-duty! My Hero. =]
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 8:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yep...sure have. I don't get that.

I've seen people just zip past cops and they do NOTHING.

BUT in their defense Ive seen cars break down at a stop light and one cop got out of his car with a civilian in another and move a woman's car out of the road to the side, and put his lights on. She had a flat tire and when I came back by...HE was helping her fix it!

Now for MY town..thats RARE I think!

LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 8:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh yea.. it seems the on duty ones don't care much either though! I've seen a car going 10 miles or more over the speed limit just fly right by a cop and he does nothing!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hon,---they probably consider being a cop as a job,---not a calling like a priest !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 8:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I've noticed that in other areas.. but when ANYTHING happens in our neighborhood NO ONE mises it!!! hahaha
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• ** meant A car.....
    LilyPondOasis