Looking for WAH jobs

I am looking for WAH jobs.

Criteria:

NO GPT
NO INVESTING MONEY
NO SALES
NO PHONE CALLING
NO SCAMS
MAKE MY OWN HOURS (I HAVE A 1 YR OLD)

If anyone can give me some leads I would greatly appreciate it. I would also appreciate them send to jennteel@yahoo.com if that isn't too much to ask please/

Thank you!

Jennteel

Asked by Jennteel at 3:50 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• Checkout WAHM.com and ratracerebellion.com
    I will warn you, it is VERY hard to find a WAH job!!
    That's why I started my own home based business!
    Good Luck!!
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 6:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The only REAL job you are going to be able to do is affiliate marketing. NOT GPT - that's not affiliate marketing - those are scams. Affiliate marketing is where you promote items like those on Amazon.com and get paid when some one purchases the item. You're not selling, just writing about them. Your "Criteria" isn't realistic - you have to work to make money. Envelope stuffing and data entry jobs are scams. You can try elance.com, but you will still have to work to get paid and you have to be educated in the trade in which you want to work.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 8:23 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have made nearly $70 in a few days of a couple spare hours here and there answering questions. You can sign up at www.ChaCha.com. Please use figaro8895too@sbcglobal.net. I will be happy to answer any questions you have. I am pretty new, but so far I love it, and it is easier to make money (I think) than the sites that offer you money to fill out surveys for money. It's not a living wage (so far... but I don't do it full time), but it's definitely some cash I can use.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• a JOB means you have to punch the clock at least somewhat and answer to someone. it is very difficult to find a WAHJob that pays decently and meets all of your expectations. try a home business. i know it seems intimidating (esp if you have been victim to any scammers out there) but there are legit home based businesses that don't require a start up fee, inventory, parties, selling, etc, check out www.succeedeveryday.com and contact me if you would like more info.
    NoJoAbMom

Answer by NoJoAbMom at 9:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Do you love jewelry?

You can start your own jewelry biz!

We are looking for consultants @ South Main Designs http://www.mysouthmaindesigns.com/pchapman

Blessings & Hugs

Paula

casey2

Answer by casey2 at 11:33 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Check out my page I have some information on the SAH opportunity I found and its easy cost no money to do and very legit. Feel free to let me know if you have any question
    histree

Answer by histree at 1:05 PM on Nov. 6, 2008