Does anyone Know how to make...?

I am looking for a recipe on how to make lemon Pepper, or a substitute for it. I have a Thanksgiving recipe that calls for lemon pepper and thought for sure I bought some yesterday, but if I did it is gone. And of course all the grocery stores are closed. uhggg!

hodgkinrus6

Asked by hodgkinrus6 at 9:15 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I wonder if you could just use ground pepper and a little lemon juice. If you need a dry ingredient only, this wouldn't work.

Answer by Bmat at 9:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hey, double check your grocery stores b/c ours are open today for a few hours
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yea I was think that too?
    hodgkinrus6

Comment by hodgkinrus6 (original poster) at 9:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Really? Kroger and Wal-mart are open over here. Fresh lemon and pepper would not be as good but it would work. What are you using it on?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• http://www.ehow.com/how_17352_make-homemade-lemon.html

Here are directions. It involves using lemon zest.

Answer by Bmat at 9:17 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Yea i live in a very small community, I would have to travel a half hour to get to the closest one open.
    hodgkinrus6

Comment by hodgkinrus6 (original poster) at 9:18 AM on Nov. 25, 2010