Oh no it's quieting down now

Does anyone have a funny joke or story that they want to share? I can use a little laughter

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 3:53 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh well I was just playing with Josh's pee pee just now while he's asleep. He kept smiling and wiggling around. LOL
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:01 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lmao Jeremy isn't due home for another hour and 10 minutes but I am at the point that as soon as he walks through the door he's gonna drop em and I will give him 20 lmao
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:04 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Now see you can't say that kinda shit to me when I'm pregnant and horny all the time. LOL.

Sooo what's the meanest thing you've done to someone? PURPOSELY. I don't mean just random acts of meaness, I'm talking about someone who deserved it!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• hun I am not that far behind you in pregnancy lol, I am going through it too!

Meanest thing- oh lord no judging cause back in high school I was a huge bitch and people I didn't like I picked on (I regret it more than anything now) Their was thid kid named Shawn Shaw (obviously got teased because of his name as well) but the guy was rude and nasty to women and one time my best friend got her period and had no tampons and she bled through well shawn saw this as a opportunity to get in with the cool kids and he made fun of her for it, so one morning I bought a cheap box of tampons and I dipped them all into a strawberry like syrup so they looked all boody, well I then unzipped his binder and placed them all inside and zipped it back up, well everyone came in for class from outside and there was shawn with a blinder full of bloody tampons, he was mortified and i was humored
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:18 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL OMG I LOVE IT! When I was in 8th grade there was this bitch named Jamie. She was soooo mean to me. She stole a bottle of glitter lotion from me that my sis bought me. (doesn't seem like that big of a deal but when you're dirt poor that kind of stuff is important) She always made fun of me for being so poor and having to go school clothes shopping at church clothing drives. (the free boxes at churches...) Then one day I came back to class after a potty break and their was nasty snott and loogies all over my new backpack. Everyone said she did it and even she admitted it. She had GORGEOUS waist length hair... so the next day I brought super glue to schoold and I squirted it all over in her hair. The day after that she had cut her hair up to her ears.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:31 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Ok how about just feeling bitchy and being mean to someone?

My guy friend asked me what kinds of things around the house he could jack off with. I was feeling mean so I said Icy Hot. LOL needless to say I had to do a bit of begging after he did it.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 4:32 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LMAO -Thats hilarious as far as doing something just plain mean and bitchy, there was a girl in 7th grade her name was princess, anyways in home room we were in groups making ginger bread houses with the icing and graham crackers and all kinds of different candy. Well I decided it would be funny to put elmers glue on a graham cracker, I took it to her as a piece offering, needless to say she didn't like it or me very much.
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:52 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Her NAME was princess???
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:02 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lmfao yes no joke her middle name was may and her last name was castro
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 5:08 AM on Nov. 5, 2008