I NEED EVERY ONES THOUGHTS, EXPERIENCE, ECT. I HAD MY TWIN BOYS AND MY SKIN STRECHED OUT TO THE MAX. THE SKIN WAS JUST HANGING THERE FOR A WHILE BUT I GAINED WEIGHT THE HEVYEST IVE BEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE I NEED TO LOOSE LIKE 50-60 POUNDS. I NEED HELP TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT WHAT SHOULD I USE,PILLS,TEAS,WHAT SHOULD I DO ANYBODY HELP.I NEED PEOPLE THAT USED A PRODUCT THAT WORKED.AND ON ALL YOUR BODY NOT JUST ONE SPOT EVERY WHERE.WRITH ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

TWINMOM2224

Asked by TWINMOM2224 at 3:56 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Same answer as last time this EXACT question was asked....
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:15 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I would just advice on Diet and Exercise, there just isn't a magic pill that will make you loose 50- 60 lbs. in a short amount of time. I've tried all diet pills in the market and none of them worked. The only way I actually lost weight (and kept it off) was by exercising and eating healthier. I'm sure if there was a pill or tea that worked that well, we would all know about it, trust me. I know it's not the answer you were looking for but try to be realistic.

MinniesMami

Answer by MinniesMami at 11:59 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Eating healthy and exercise. No fast food. No fried foods. Watch your bread intake. Eat lots of veggies and fruits. Move around at least 30 minutes a day - even if it's just walking in place in your living room. Slowly introduce weight training. It really is that simple. You'll take off weight slower, but are less likely to gain it back. You really want to try to stay away from "miracle" solutions. Think of it this way: if they claim to take it off quickly, you can bet you'll put it back on just as fast.

A quick search on the internet will give you lots of healthy recipes with the foods you like. And a quick question: why do you keep posting this question?
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 5:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• lipozene is working for me and im about to try the acai berry diet i hear that one works too
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 6:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I'm having the same problem and I can't suggest anything to try but I can tell you something not to try and that is ALLI... it is really dangerous and I've been told once you start it you can't stop it or it will do damage to you. My friend started it and was told that she would always have to stay on it and continue with the pills... however I'm not sure that this is fully true however my research does show it has several bad side effects and is extremely dangerous.
    neverwrong8682

Answer by neverwrong8682 at 10:56 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I heard that those green tea pills worked
    Kamarias_mommy

Answer by Kamarias_mommy at 2:59 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• simply diet and exercise. watch your portions, stay away from fatty foods and increase your whole grain/wheat intake. (stop eating white bread, rolls, rice, etc.) don't go out to eat. If you do, opt for healthier things, grilled, not fried, dressings on the side, etc. Start drinking water, and only water. (Green Tea's are amazing too, they up your metabolism) no more soda, or caffeinated beverages. Do at least 30 mins of cardio a day. No day on/day off deal. if you do it everyday for a few weeks, you won't want to stop, you'll see a difference in the way you look, and the way you feel...I have a Wii Fit, and seriously, IMO it's the best workout thing on there. I've been losing 2 pounds a week since I've been doing it everyday. There's no miracle diet out there, just hard work and dedication.
    bianchi01

Answer by bianchi01 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 7, 2008

• Go to a bariatric doctor newr your area. You can look it up online. Get on phentermine.
    Anonymous

• THERES NO MAGIC TO IT U DO IT RIGHT EAT RIGHT,WATER AND WORKOUT YOU KEEP IT OFF DROP IT FAST WITH DIET PILLS YOUR BODY SAG AND YOU RUN THE RISK OF GAINING IT BACK DOUBLE.GOOD LUCK
    yaz21206

Answer by yaz21206 at 6:47 PM on Nov. 13, 2008