Federal judge confirms CAIR is Hamas

Thoughts? It seems the groups we are supposed to think are out there helping people are turning out to be the bad guys. I have not yet been surprised.

Link text

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm not surprised either. I have felt for a while that the people who are the spokespeople for this group don't give details, give too many "canned" answers, and have been to secretive. If you have nothing to hide, you are willing to open the door and invite all in to see. These groups are after our country, our freedoms, and our religion which is Christianity no matter what PBO says.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• "and our religion which is Christianity "

But whose version? You and I probably would not recognize the other's faith as being "right." And I have a feeling Christ Himself would tell us all that EVERY ONE of us only has a piece of it right. But that's a whole 'nother matter.

Steph, I've never been big on WorldNet as a resource... but the original court papers are linked and make interesting reading. Surprising? Hell no.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It's a given really.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:17 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No surprise..they are trying to take over just like in the UK and others.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:39 AM on Nov. 26, 2010

• I really have a problem with any insinuation that Christ came and left ANYTHING unanswered.

There are NO missing pieces when it comes to the information he gave.

He had some very definite yays and nays.

People just don't like them, so they like to give Christ this aire of ambiguity that he just doesn't possess.
    That way, they don't have to commit and can pick and choose when it comes to Christianity ans water it down.
    I feel like that if you don't buy the whole package, leave it alone.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 2:43 AM on Nov. 27, 2010

• Strange how this gets hardly any attention...
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:14 AM on Nov. 27, 2010