Do you think this was an ok way to handle it...?

This guy on facebook who is the friend of a friend sent me an invite awhile back. I commented on his status yesterday and he sent me an email with his phone # and said he thought I was cool and I was always cracking him up...oh lordy, normally when some guy hits on me on FB I remove him from my friends list and block him, lol..just don't want to deal..FB is my little escape from reality, you know? But since we have a mutual friend (I don't want to be a biotch to her friend, uno?) and he seems harmless enough I sent him the following msg. "Thanks ___, I think you're cool too! I'm not looking to take any of my FB friendships any further than here though, this is kind of my escape from reality if you know what I mean ;) Happy Thanksgiving!"

I guess there's no way around stepping on his feelings but I did the best I could, do you think that was ok? I run into this a lot so I'd like to get my script down, should the issue present itself again, lol, so if you have anything you might add or detract from that your input is much appreciated!!

chocolatluver

Asked by chocolatluver at 10:53 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I thought you where very tactful gf,,,you always are. :)
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 10:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You handled it beautifully!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Answer by older at 10:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I think you handled that just fine.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 10:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Wow!!!! That was amaaaazzzzing! You did a great job handling that. We all have learned a good lesson and we should remember this. Way to Go!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Oh good.. thanks girls!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
    chocolatluver

Comment by chocolatluver (original poster) at 11:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Lol! Thanks Moms Angels! I felt bad when I sent that.. I guess it's never fun to hurt someones feelings, but you girls made me feel all better, I really appreciate your input! :)
    chocolatluver

Comment by chocolatluver (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I think you did a great job too.

Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Thank you :)
    chocolatluver

Comment by chocolatluver (original poster) at 11:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010