I NEED EVERY ONES THOUGHTS, EXPERIENCE, ECT. I HAD MY TWIN BOYS AND MY SKIN STRECHED OUT TO THE MAX. THE SKIN WAS JUST HANGING THERE FOR A WHILE BUT I GAINED WEIGHT THE HEVYEST IVE BEEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE I NEED TO LOOSE LIKE 50-60 POUNDS. I NEED HELP TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT WHAT SHOULD I USE,PILLS,TEAS,WHAT SHOULD I DO ANYBODY HELP.I NEED PEOPLE THAT USED A PRODUCT THAT WORKED.AND ON ALL YOUR BODY NOT JUST ONE SPOT EVERY WHERE.WRITH ME IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS.

TWINMOM2224

Asked by TWINMOM2224 at 3:57 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Health

• What was the point in asking this FIVE times in a row?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:09 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Good old fashion excersise and eating right, plenty of water, determination, and no easy ways out. Those NEVER work, trust me. A good full body work out and tone is like Yoga or Tei bo. Good luck
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 4:43 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• look up phosphacore. at phosphacore.com
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 5:36 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Exercise and diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Diet and Exercise. The easy ways do NOT work. A few of my friends got a Lot of support and help with the Weight Watchers program.
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 11:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• The most important is to not be stressed over it. The more you stress over it the more you gain. ALso try eating less. I never used anything like pills or diets. I just eat less portions. I one month I lost 10 lbs.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:52 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Also exercises the more you can.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008