are you home alone for Thanksgiving?

Does dad have visitation with the kids today, or are your kids grown and gone? Is the weather too bad to try to go and volunteer today? Happy Thanksgiving to my cm friends who are home alone on this day. You may be alone, but you are never alone where you have cm friends on-line. :)

beyondhopes

Asked by beyondhopes at 11:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Awww...so true, we are never alone when we have our CM friends online :) <3 I'm snowed in....grrrr....
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 11:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• For now, get to pick my little man up at 4
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 11:20 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• That was sweet, my kids are all grown but this is one day when we all get together come rain or sun shine, the whole gang and their partners are coming to share our special meal. Tootoo, go hang out with friends if family is not close, right now I am calling all of my friends that I know have no one to invite them over....

Answer by older at 11:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am alone.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 11:14 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• and I have my parents and my son, but if anyone else wants to come on over, come on over!!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• My husband is overseas right now, if that counts. Second year in a row that he's been gone for Thanksgiving :(
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 11:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I don't like seeing people home alone on Holidays, so come to my house, I just live in Oregon :) Hugs to all that can't make it!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Hubby and I are alone, kids at other parents. We always cook for the homeless this will be year 15 doing so. We are then going to find someplace out to eat. Very sad.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Voni, NOT SAD!!!! Cooking for the homeless is PRICELESS!!!! And going out to eat any place you choose with DH is also wonderful. Or come on over here....we are in CT.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I think sometimes I want to be but I always with family. I am a homebody and very shy and when with a lot family it gets overwhelming.I should learn to enjoy it more but my whole life I have been surrounded with very loud family.I guess I never got used to it but it is getting easier.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2010