Am i the only one that feels like today is just another day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope. for me, it's just thursday. since i had surgery recently, i am not doing any cooking. i will be going to my daughter's on sunday for a big meal.
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 11:22 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I do too.. only because me and my family don't celebrate Tg. lol
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Same old, same old. It's just like any other day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yes it is just another day, I have the day off, which is great. But nothing too exciting going on here. Kids are watching Nickelodeon and hubby is dosing off.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 11:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It is just "another" day. It's not really anything special unless you use this time to spend with your family. I woke up this morning to flash floods. My entire kitchen and entry way floors are wet. I had to peel back carpet, get out the fans and attempt to savage what I could. Ya know what, life goes on. I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving in the normal sense of the food. I enjoy today as a day off with my children and my husband. Make the most of what you've got. Happiness is where you find it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• To be honest...I'm not a fan of holidays...cuz I always spend them alone...Soo ya just another day for me too...
    MissItali

Answer by MissItali at 11:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Same side effects, pain & problems! Another Migraine! But I'm thankful for my Friends here! I hope every one's day turns around and you receive a Sweet, Happy Surprise!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:37 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I never feel like the Holiday's are just another day I love everything about them. Except for I cook all day long at the school and cook all day long for the holiday's I love being around all my family when I can.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 11:50 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Its a day in which we go out to eat :)
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 12:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It is good. I can not wait to eat my husband's aunt's cooking. She cooks very tradtional american food. I am Italian and I am so done with italian food, I love american food and to be honest you have to know how to cook that well too. Sometimes in translation the food does not come out that great unless done the good old american way especially on Thanksgiving.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2010