I had sex with my man on my second day of ovulation..am I or can I be pregnant? And I have cramps.like I was walking in walmart or in general n my side starts to cramp on the side a lil..idk I'm new to all this..

MissItali

Asked by MissItali at 11:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How long has it been since you ovulated.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Obviously if you have sex you could be pregnant. No one on here can tell you that. Go see your doctor and take a test.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:36 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It has been a week since I got off my ovulation time...

I'm sorry musicmom80 I just asked a darn question,I'm just another youngin looking for answers...sheesh...
    MissItali

Comment by MissItali (original poster) at 11:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• wait until your period comes,if it dosen't then pee on a stick.
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 11:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Technically you are only ovulating 1 day..but if your having sex at all during that time then yes you can be pregnant. But FYI I always cramp during ovulation and a couple days afterwards so the cramping could be ovulation itself.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Well, come on. Why don't you look under frequently asked questions to see how many people ask this over and over and over again with the same answers. Take a test. Did you really think you were going to get a correct answer? Really?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• its possible, take a test in a week
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Thanks ladies
    MissItali

Comment by MissItali (original poster) at 1:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• You could have also miscalculated your ovulation time. When you ovulate you tend to hurt on one side or the other depending on which overy is releasing the egg. But pretty much if you have sex unprotected you can get pregnant. And yes a lot of people ask this type of question over and over but who cares if you don't like it don't look at it or answer it. Maybe she is just confused or scared. Shouldn't we all offer support for each other instead of getting mad because she asked a question?
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 3:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm actually both..scared and confused.. Cuz If I am I'ma end up raising it myself and I model and I'm only 19 about to be 20...cuz like me n my ex broke up two nights ago :,(
    But thank u so much for ur support angelmine2011 :))
    MissItali

Comment by MissItali (original poster) at 5:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2010