What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm thankful for you and your kind replies!! I'm happy my burn cream somewhat helps for my Radiation and surgical sights & the boost Area!! I'm hopefully recovering. Your help and Care did it for me! I'm richly blessed! Your kind favor to reply is appreciated! Thank You!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i am thankful for everything i have and everything that is about to happen i am also thankful for my sons and thankful he survived cancer and thankful you are here fighting the good fight angelinda god bless god speed and happy thanksgiving.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:41 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am very thankful for my husband who takes care us so I can stay home with my other two blessings - our daughters. I am thankful for a home that is ours free-and-clear so taht we will not have the fear of another foreclosure. I am thankful for having two really good parents who are still in my life (but live just far enough away!) and I am thankful for all of the great people that touch my life here on CM. Happy Thanksgiving!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:42 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am thankful for the ability to "love" beyond the world's self imposed prejudices ♥
    georgie419

Answer by georgie419 at 11:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am thankful for my family, job and most of all CAFE MOM! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you in cafe mom land :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 25, 2010

• im thankful for my my children and husband , friends and family and cafemom =)
    proudmom2287

Answer by proudmom2287 at 12:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• DH and children and also for all of our Military and their families.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Im thankful to have a place I can go and chat with so many nice people.
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:39 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am thankful that my son came home yesterday.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 2:27 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am thankful for my kids and husband and my life (I'm working on my health to improve).
    mommieGem

Answer by mommieGem at 2:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I am thank ful for the new cafemom friends I have found here. I was having a rough time with family and finding friends but made some great friends here that made the rest of the year great. I am also thankful for my three girls.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010