Does anyone know how to start a fundraising campaign? A simple one. I need to start a campaign to raise fund for airtime of our radio programs for women and mothers. Thank you all and God bless!

martylinks

Asked by martylinks at 4:07 AM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• Look for a sponsor. Preferably a business that caters to the type of people your programs are aimed at.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:34 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Do you have a business? Or are you looking for other ways? I have a business and I do fundraisers... I have also worked with local locations to raise money for Childrens Hospital... I have WAY to much to put in this little box without really knowing what you are looking for. PM me and let me know what you are looking to do... I can help you from there...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:42 AM on Nov. 5, 2008

• What are you trying to put on the air? Some radios if it is non profit or a good cause will do it for free. We have that a lot locally.
    Anonymous

• I have a business that offers fundraisers as well. They are really taking off. I work with Tupperware and we give a 40% donation which is GREAT!! GOOD LUCK!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 2:05 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Hi! I am from the Philippines. We are a non-profit organization and we are airing programs for women and mothers in three local languages aired in the entire country.
    Thank you all for the suggestions. I really do hope that I'll be able to look for some sponsors and start a campaign for this.: )

God bless!
    martylinks

Answer by martylinks at 10:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I have a business that can do a fundraiser for you that can be very successful! Check out my website and get back to me with any questions. Your organization can make up to 40% profit! www.mygc.com/JackieHaserick
    CandleLady800

Answer by CandleLady800 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 11, 2008

• I own a business called Array of Gifts, we do a lot of fundraising and we would love to help anyone out. Check out www.arrayofgifts.biz and if you like the merchandise (over 3000 items), please let me know. We give you a choice of any of our catalogs (5), mix if you'd like. 100% of the profits goes towards your cause. We also have drop shipping, which means that the product will be shipped directly to the customer, so all you need to do is get orders and payment, we do the rest!! Its that easy and fun!

Please let me know,
    Kelly DeGroot
    Co-Owner Array of Gifts
    www.ArrayofGifts.biz
    Hockeymom13

Answer by Hockeymom13 at 8:21 AM on Nov. 29, 2008