So irritating!

my husband is anti sex and it sucks! What is the point of being married if we don't have that special time together? It is frustrating and I am sick of it! I guess I am going to have to divorce him and get it somewhere else. No point in being with someone who doesn't want to have that with me. He is always wanting to do his hobbies and nothing with me and we talk only threw text! YAY for having a room mate, how long does it take for a man to pull his head out of his ass and be a man?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he has problems having sex. I know my SO wanted to break up when he couldn't maintain an erection. I told him that was silly. We can still have play time!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• As long it takes YOU to talk to him. Face to face. Make him put his shit away and talk to him don't sit back and wait for things to get better
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:03 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I talk to him all the time and all he does is nod his head. I think I am just going to throw his shit out til he grows the F up!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010