Is it easier to get into the Holiday spirit

when you live up North where it's cold?

I live in Miami and it's 80 degrees here. I don't feel holidayish at all...I wanna go to the beach!!!

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:18 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I've always found it easier to get into the holiday mood when it's snowing a few flakes but I would rather be in hot weather and work harder to get into the mood! I've spent most of my life in Pennsylvania and I love the holidays!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i think its easiest when there's little kids involved. Otherwise its not as bigga deal (to me)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 12:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm not sure bec. I have never been in the warm weather with the Holidays. Kind of hope I'm not though bec like you, it might make a difference.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:58 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• for me its teh same I love Christmas and the whole Christmas season. I got in the spirit as good up noth as I do down here in florida
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 12:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I think it's a little easier. I live in CT, but lived in AZ for almost 10 years. I LOVED the weather, and I learned the way the seasons changed there. My first winter out there felt a little weird, like I showed up at a friend's house for XMas dinner in a skirt/ blouse and everyone else was wearing shorts, but other than that, the "spirit" is in you, not in the geography.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 12:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm 27, I've lived in Pennsylvania my entire life and have NEVER for a second been able to find this "Holiday Spirit" everyone talks about... I don't get in to any of it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• in the midwest ,so i'm alway's feeling my holidays so yay, but when i move to california i wonder what's it's going to be like,i just love the holidays so it won't make a difference
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 3:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• CA has snow too, Unless you live in SoCal on the coast, but NoCal gets snow and the seasons.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:34 AM on Nov. 26, 2010