My 4 year old has a "friend" (Spirit or Ghost) Dunno if there is a differance....

I think my house has some kinda spirit. Yesterday Alinza was in her room talking to someone... not herself but like there is someone there and today A toy going off in her room... her favorite toy at that. Alinza hasnt been here since last night she went to her daddy's.
A few weeks ago she was going up the stairs and said "Dont push me I hate you".... there was no one there. My neice Callie was in the living room (away from Alinza and the steps). Was "someone" there maybe just that we could see???
Have you, anyone you know esp. a child ever had this spirit????

LoveIsBeingAMom

Asked by LoveIsBeingAMom at 12:55 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I strongly believe your daughter has an imaginary friend, that's all. It is VERY common with children her age, nothing to worry about.
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 12:59 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Probably...they say that kids can see things like that. Tell her the next time she sees her friend to ask it for lottery numbers.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• i don't think my daughter saw anyone but she did have two imaginary friends when she was 3 almost 4 years old
    proudmom2287

Answer by proudmom2287 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• yes a lot of children that age has an imaginary friend.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:31 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I believe your child is seeing a spirit. Don't discourage her.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Imaginary friends are extremely common. My son had 2 of them at that age, Captain Langers and Poof. The were with him constantly and he frequently told us things they said or did. Eventually they just disappeared. Some children actually kill them off some how. For instance my aunt had "friend". She suddenly stopped talking about friend and when her mom asked her where friend was she said, "He got hit by a car and died".
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 1:50 PM on Nov. 25, 2010