For just one day...

if you could have a completely different life...what would it be?

For one day I would have a full blown lesbian relationship just to see if pitching for the home team is any better.

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 1:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'd like a day in the life aboard the Starship Enterprise D (the Next Generation). That always looked so awesome to me.
    Anonymous

• I guess I'd like to be a Queen and be able too do almost anything I wanted and have people bow to me all day and follow my every whim.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 1:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Naaa, honestly, I'm okay with my life. I'm not quite where I wanna be, but it sure as hell is right where I'm supposed to be. It's good peice of mind.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:05 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I would love to be in a mansion with all the bells and whistles and it has to over look something amazing. City lights or the ocean...that would be fun
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm going to go with beyondhopes to the mansion, but only if you pick the one overlooking the ocean, I've had enough of city life...but I think I'll skip the full blown lesbian relationship thing, lol
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 1:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• A Multi-Millionaire and I would so shopping the whole day. I would only want that if I could keep everything I brought that day.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 25, 2010