how much more cooking you got to do ,tell us the time where you at ,so we know how much you got done in this little time

all my desserts i gotta do, wish me luck it's 10:21 am

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 1:21 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• My turkey is in..got about 2 hours left on it.. my deserts are done, green bean casserole will be ready any minute and then i'll keep it foiled until dinner time. Mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, and rolls will be last... Dinner time will probably end up being around 4
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Turkey is in the oven, stock on the stove, everything else is just putting stuff in pans. Cake is done. Just hanging out today.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• It's 1:30 pm, I think we will be sitting down at the table in an hour or so....the turkey is just about done, the potatoes are on. ONce the turkey is out, in will go the side dressings and then the rolls. And the squash and peas will go on shortly after. The table is set and everything smells PERFECT!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 1:35 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• my turkey is in the oven too just about done, once turkey is out in goes the cake and then the macaroni then the pies, lately we been saving the desserts for last we make sure we fix aleast one dessert and while we eating the pies will be baking it cuts down time waiting on everything to get done ,other than that all my other sides are done and ready
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2010