who was at your thanksgiving dinner?

san78

Asked by san78 at 3:22 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My 2 sisterin laws and my mother in law
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 6:35 PM on Nov. 26, 2010

• No one yet. We will be eating around 4pm this year. It will just be Dh and I and our three boys. Dh's parents are out of town. We usually go to their house on Thanksgiving and my parents on Friday. So tomorrow we will have a big feast at my Mom's house.
    Today though I am making a nice Thanksgiving meal for my husband who has to miss the festivities tomorrow because he has to work.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• No one yet. We (the 5 of us) are going to a friend's around 5. She usually has 20-30 people. She makes the turkey and we bring everything else. It should be interesting, everyone but my family speaks Hebrew first, for us it is a second language.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 3:38 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• at ours was: Me, my DH, my 2 girls, my mom, my dad, my grandma, my grandpa, my aunt and uncle and their 2 boys, and my other aunt and uncle and their boy, my brother and his 2 friends, my sister and her son and her boyfriend and then my sisters boyfriends brother and his mom and dad. I think that was all lol.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• Besides me, my hubby and our 2 kids there was my mom, dad, brother in-law, my best friend, her daughter and her boyfriend. It was nice to have a full house. I loved cooking for everyone :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 6:10 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• DH & I, son & daughter-in-law, son & fiance, granddaughter. First time in 5 years that daughter-in-law has not had to work, so it was especially nice.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 9:59 AM on Nov. 27, 2010