A fight with the partner, and after it I feel cramps.

Hi
I just had a major fight with my partner about a matter, there was yelling and being scared and intensive crying and sobbing. and after about an hour of cry, i called down a little, but i feel cramps now, about a handswith below my belly button and off to both sides a little. I am 6 month pregnant. I have no bleeding.
What could the cramps be? I am worried and concerned. could the stres and fight have upset the baby? and for a while after wards i couldn't feel the baby kick or move.

Thanks for reading
Miriam

MiriamKemuri

Asked by MiriamKemuri at 3:42 PM on Nov. 25, 2010 in Health

• Yes stress can effect the baby. Drink some water and lay down if the cramps don't go away soon go to the ER just to make sure all is okay. Good Luck.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:44 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• thank you.
    MiriamKemuri

Comment by MiriamKemuri (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• well, i had severe anxiety while pregnant with my third and i asked my doctor if my constant state of worry and stress would affect the baby and she said no. that's why they don't put pregnant women on anti-anxiety meds. pregnant women are usually hormonal and cry and stress over the littlest of things all the time. you could just be having a little bh contractions? go sit down and prop up your feet or lay in bed on your left side, head and shoulders elevated a little. drinks some water too. the cramping should stop or atleast taper off after a bit of rest. good luck
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 3:49 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• thank you, and i felt her kicking me already again, since i posted that. yeah!
    MiriamKemuri

Comment by MiriamKemuri (original poster) at 3:53 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• I'm glad u r good. Try not to get so upset. But,go see your doctor anyway. Sometimes when there is cramping, they do put women on bedrest. too early for baby to come.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 4:36 PM on Nov. 25, 2010

• could be BH... drink some water and relax... if they dont stop then call the DR
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:48 PM on Nov. 25, 2010